Like Fill The Well on Facebook!
Here are Smithsonian’s 10 Best Photos Of The Year. #6 Is Unreal.
Smithsonian Magazine is holding its annual photo competition, and more than 50,000 submissions have been narrowed down to these 10 finalists. See them here:
1. Terraced fields during harvest season, by Vo Anh Kiet.
2. A champion bronco bucks a champion rider at the Helmville Rodeo, by Carol Lynne fowler.
3. Portrait of a young Suri boy going with his father to take care of the cattle, by Sergio Carbajo Rodriguez.
4. Owl in Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia, by Graham McGeorge.
5. Sea turtle at Black Rock in Kāʻanapali, Hawaiʻi, by Christopher Doherty.
6. Wildebeests during annual migration, by Karen Lunney.
7. “Well of Death” stunt in Dhamrai, Bangladesh, by Nidal Adnan Kibria.
8. Locals playing billiards in Tibet, China, by Vincent Cheng.
9. Altered image inspired by Babylon tower and Cingque Terre in Italy, by Dina Bova.
10. Penguins in Antartica, by Aspen Wang.
Like Fill The Well on Facebook: